The newcomer event is a training event that is only available to new players for three days after joining Ninja Royale. The event is designed to introduce the new player to some aspects of the events held in the game. You cannot participate in any other events without completing this event first.
This event is known to have a long delay for delivering prizes. However, some players receive their prizes instantly.
Raid bosses are a special type of boss encountered during events. They appear during missions, but cannot be defeated in one turn or by a single player. Instead, players work together in teams to defeat each raid boss.
Battling a raid boss uses up your battle turns. You can choose to use either 1 or 3 turns at a time. Using 3 turns allows you to do 500% more damage during the battle.
Battling the raid boss gives you a chance at prizes. The more damage you do, the better the prizes. Information on raid bosses you have fought can be found under Your Challenges > Time-Limited. This is also where you go to claim raid boss prizes after the bosses have been defeated.
There are 6 kinds of rewards earned from battling a raid boss:
- Attack Reward
- Earned immediately after you fight the raid boss
- Contrib Reward
- Earned after the boss is defeated
- Reward is proportional to how much damage you did
- MVP Bonus
- Earned by the player doing the most damage
- Runner-up Reward
- Earned by the players doing the 2nd/3rd most damage
- Crackdown Reward
- Earned by striking the killing blow
- Not available during team battles
- Supremacy Reward
- Earned by being on the team that did the most damage
- Only available during team battles
During events, you are put into random teams with other players and fight against players on an opposing team to score more points than them.
- You earn points by taking part in the event tasks and battling the raid boss.
Each team battle offers 3 sets of prizes:
- Supremacy prize, for the winning team
- Consolation prize, for the losing team
- Top 3 prize, awarded to the top 3 players of each team
Information is needed for prizes earmed between 700 points and 3400 points.
|200||Dorayaki (S) x 3|
|250||Octet Ninjas Star|
|400||Dragon Gem x 10|
|3400||Octet Ninja Star|
|4000||Dorayaki (S) x 3|
|4200||Octet Ninja Star|
|5000||Octet Ninja Star|
|6500||Dragon Gem x10|
|11000||Dragon Gem x10|
|19000||Dragon Gem x10|
|27000||Dragon Gem x10|
|30000||Black Pearl Necklace|
|34000||Black Pearl Necklace|
|35000||Dragon Gem x10|
|38000||Black Pearl Necklace|
|42000||Black Pearl Necklace|
|43000||Dragon Gem x10|
1-100: Epic Suit/Rare Suit/Common Suit 101-500: Rare Suit/Common Suit
====Clan Gear 1: 4 clan clan armor*, 4 clan 3: 3 *, 4 clan tools*
21-, 3 clan tools* 51-100: 4 clan weapons, 3 clan tools 101-300: 3 clan weapons, 3 clan tools 301-500: 2 clan weapons 501-1000: 1 clan weapon