Many have fallen into trance gazing at these masterworks of weaving.
Pieces of Treasure
- One of the favored motifs from a desert region known for its extraordinary weavers and glassblowers.
- Persistent rumors of occult use swirl around this rug, as does the suspicion that it may be a chemistry lesson in disguise.
Jade and Gold
- Once there were two warring kingdoms as different as metal and stone. Thread spun in both lands were woven into a single rug, the seal the peace.
- A code wrought in silk and wool, and worn thin by human curiosity. Traced in a certain order, the stars are said to reveal a message.
- The original sign of lavish welcome, this red carpet was unrolled under the desert sun, rather than the flash of a hundred cameras.
- Awarded only to the brightest, this item of great prestige is carried away with the student to life beyond the desert, as a reminder of their roots.
Flower of Many Petals
- Dates back to the time when a civilization of many cultures held sway over the desert, with each hue representing a people.