Separate, each inspires desire. Together, the graven images grant wishes.
Pieces of Treasure
- The goddess of this bust was the spirit of dance itself. From traditional buyo to polkam Bon to hip-hop, she did it all.
- The right hand intervenes, the left hand soothes. War is the ultimat diharmony, and Goddess Concordia weeps at the pain.
- Carved by fishermen and tended by their wives, this bust recieved both their prayers: for rich hauls and safe returns.
- A bust of the lady of the mountains, consecrated in the forest fire that plagued the area. Not a leaf has burned since.
Dame of the Dragons
- Depicts a queen who charmed dragons and won a kingdom. All that remains is her flute, and the legend.
- A masterful portrait of the anima. Men and women have found themselves hopelessly beguiled by this bust.
Angel of the Arts
- A stone bust of a lifelong geisha, a woman of legendary skills. Her art moved hearts and changed lives.