Miniature houses of worship, sanctified by time and historic influence.
Pieces of Treasure
- Accessible only through a long and treacherous road, countless initiates perished ere their pilgrimmage was done.
Abbey of the Stacks
- The jewel of medieval military-theological complex, with a factory capable of turning out infernal weaponry.
Temple of Time
- Once called the "center of known world", due to the mechanical clock of remarkable size and accuracy.
The Rose Mosque
- A khanqah built for a sultan's window, who chose a life of mystical contemplation. Its beauty, like her faith, endures to this day.
- A sanctuary used for the gathering of sultans and kings from the East and the West, deemed inviolate through the ages.
- Not so much built as excavated, this fortress in guise of a temple was chiseled out of a massive outcropping of rock.
House of Prism
- A relic of sect's less puritan past, this place of worship was threatened with demolition by its disapproving congregation.