Bright yet sophisticated, these are garments for seasoned warriors.
Pieces of Treasure
Flower Storm Kimono
- The kimono of a tea shop girl, the darling of the town. Cherries are the breath of spring, the sign of renewal.
Autumn Air Kimono
- The kimono of a poet. The leaves of fall stain the sky and paint the water, setting the dreams of bards afire.
White Squall Kimono
- The kimono of a lone warrior. In the vastness of the seas, we see something of his solitude and turmoil.
- The kimono of a princess of an untroubled land. The dragonlies cavort in a sky never rent by arrows or gunfire.
- The kimono of an eastern queen. An unknown mountain murmurs its tale to fickle moon.
Red Koi Kimono
- The kimono of merchant. In this classic mtif, a carps swims against the current, a symbol of strength in adversity.
Great Bird Kimono
- The kimono of a globetrotting performer. He lived as a free as a bird, delighting one audience after another.