Their brillance is a lens for the wearer's own beauty, for better or worse.
Pieces of Treasure
Collar of Entraty
- A piece of jewellery that supposedly protects the wearer in battle, then disintegrates. Obviously nobody has every used it.
- A legendary bracelet infused with the power of a goddess, said to call in the rain clouds even on the clearest day when the engraved spell is read.
Eye of Dauphine
- One of the treasured wonders, the center diamond is said to be as beautiful as the eyes of a princess.
- A necklace of shells, reproduced in solid gold. The weight makes it a piece for showing, not wearing.
Proof of Blood
- An especially precious bracelet that only patricians were allowed to wear. Used as a proof of identity, to gain access to castles and keeps.
Seal of Love
- These were presented by the king to his queen. Legend has it that a couple who wears these can live happily every after.
Ring of Safe Passage
- A fascinating ring with the power to ward off scorpions and cobras. A must-have for desert wanderers.