These exquisitely painted folding fans could rightfully be considered art.
Found in the Healing Hot Springs
Pieces of Treasure
- Long prized by seafarers, one languid wave of this charmed fan unleashes a sudden gust of wind.
Last Stand Fan
- The silent witness to countless epic encounter, this fan was last seen in the hand of a shogun at a decisive battle.
- The elegance of this fan belies its practical nature: it opens in the middle to reveal a place for jotting down notes.
- Carved from fragant wood and a favorite of dancers, this fan scents the air with an intoxicating perfume.
Fan of Mirth
- Possibly the most powerful of magical fans, this gaudy item somehow brings a smile to every face.
Fan of Eminence
- Extremely expensive and incredibly impractical, this fan is crafted from a rare metal and adorned with a large cut-out.
- An offbeat fan painted with a kappa and hung with clingy tassels. Provence unknown, and strangely damp to the touch.