No mere legal tender, bullions make excellent throwing weapons for ninjas.
Pieces of Treasure
- A gemstone coin ordered by a city merchant as a royal offering. It cemented his position with the powers that be.
- Issued to celebrate the 10th anniversary of a nation's founding. Alas, so hard to use it was withdrawn from circulation.
- Once displayed by brigands as a trophy item. Apparently a foreign currency, stolen from god knows where.
- The heirloom of antique dealers. Said to bring power and glory, the coin has bestowed neither to the family.
- Spun like a top, the coin becomes a compass, showing the directions. One drawnback: looks exactly like regular coins.
- A bullion created by a peer with far too much money. Edged in diamonds, and worth more than a small county.
- Buisness seems to boom when this item falls into the owner's hands. Skeptics claim it's a fraud--that's no Money Cat!